Sunday, January 06, 2008

Randommmmm Me

Location: school

It's really yucky to come to school on Sunday! I mean Sunday is my "off day", yet i still need to come back to school, but who can I blame but myself for not being able to focus on the project. Anyway, I'm not alone to come back to school on Sunday, suprisingly there are a number of people at atrium right now. Pei Yi is coming to join me at later time i think. Got some miscommunication towards the time. Hope I will be able to finish this project latest by 6pm.

This is my first entry of 2008! I really hope that it will be a good year for everyone and for me of course. Hope for better GPAs and assign to a good company for my attachment, hope for the best in 2008.

I'm quite worried about my grades, didn't really study much this semester. By the way, i got back my CT and tests result. Glad that I didn't fail any test at the moment. IMGT got 62. OPCS got 77. LCOM got 85. Still waiting for one more paper to be returned, QLA. Hopefully will pass it, really a tough module for me, it's Math.

No comments: