Yep... I had enrolled myself today at the BBDC. I will be taking as private candidates. :D Really must thanks Sally for accompanying me. I think i will be kinda lost without her... And lucky she was there, cause i didn't expect there's no cash payment but only nets. I think Sally is so cute lor. As i got only 100 note with me, i wanted to go get something to have the change, but she just say it's ok... -.- but i will definitely return her the money lah... (ToSally; 20 bucks is also money!hahaha)She really is someone that will make a good friend, always willing to help... hAhahhaha...
The waiting time for me today is not long, around 20mins. However, the journey to the BBDC is troublesome.
I had booked my BTT on 18 March 2008 Tues 8pm. Hope i will be able to pass it once and for all. :D
YEAH! First step to obtain the driving license is stepped out. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment