I had did something bad in the day. Got pissed by someone. Anyway, it's my fault but there’s just funny feeling. In order to release myself from all this nonsense, I started praying. I guess it's been centuries since I last prayed.
I made a simple prayer to God. Glad that I feel released from all those bad feelings within me.
Feel really tired of keep repeating the same old mistakes every time.
Toh Dai En, It’s time to grow up!
Since i started praying, i decided to read the word of God too. 我有了意外收获。While rummaging among the piles of past sermon notes, I found a piece of paper. My past quiet time note, I’m greatly encouraged by it. I feel joy now :D
This is what I wrote for my quiet time during the August of 2005:
I can overcome the temptation of sinning, if I’m willing to seek Him. I must crucify my old self. I can choose to walk after the spirit instead of the flesh. I must be accountable to my words.
God is with me always. Regardless of what had happened.
AMAN! God is with me always. I will be able to overcome all the obstacles with HIM.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment