Do you think you can handle a person to rebuke you openly?
I don't think I can handle it well. I guess I will be kinda hurt by that person and might even start nursing hatred towards that person, even though at that moment i might seems to be fine.
Nobody likes to be rebuked openly.
Good friend won't rebuke you in front of others, but will tell you when no one else will heard it.
There are times that you make sarcastic remarks about your friend in front of others, but does it ever cross your mind that how your friend will feel after hearing such remarks? Felt embarrassed by you.
That person might just appears to be fine, but you never know when your sarcastic remarks will hurt a person.
Even though sarcastic remarks might seems to be funny at that moment, and might even bring laughter, but it is build on pain of others.
Do you think you meet a good friend criteria?
I guess I didn't, but I will work it out. :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment