Part 1
Today is a very pissed day for me...
Everything just pissed me off...
It pissed me off by raining...
People i see today pissed me off...
Things i did pissed me off...
I feel pissed by people that talk to me...
Over all I'm very pissed...
Part 2
Finally i finished the book titled "First they Killed my Father"
It's about the life in Cambodia during their internal war... It's a very heartbreaking one... It made me realise how blessed I am; borning in this era and here in Singapore... I do not need to starve because there's no food... I realise how weak I will be if I'm there to face the situations... How I hope I will be stronger... Can i survive like how the author survived? I doubt that...
I hope to do something for those people that are less blessed... I hope to have a greater heart and love for the people... I realise that if i want to do that i will need to study harder... Through education then will there be greater chance of me sharing my skills and knowledge with the people... I need to equip myself with skills... Only then i can impart it to others... I need to make greater use of my time... :D
因为拥有而要失去。
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment