Sunday, June 08, 2008

Friend & "Friend"



This weekend I'm quite busy I guess... Meet up with Cherie on Friday to have an early celebration for her bdae. :D Tried my luck in meeting her in very short notice, but glad she can make it... Gave her a treat at Swensens and went walking around at NorthPoint... Now then I realise how small NorthPoint is... hahaha...




Sat, i spent my whole day with SL... Intended to meet 10am... but the piggy just cannot wake up... The original route is to go Acer followed by Akira... All her stuff seems to go bonkers like her... hahaha... Anyway, we end going to Akira only coz Acer operating hrs is till 12p.m...


After all the repairing session, went bk to Yishun with her... Ate the laksa at the stall she recommend... Went to pick car with her and drive off to OCC, follow by Semb and finally at Bishan... Her workplace is so ulu... and i just explore her com.. hahaha... watched show till ard 8.30pm... and left at 9plus... met her frenz who is going to have her driving test, and we end up circling at the SSDC area(test route)... haha... She drives me home after all the circling... haha..

That's her driving.. hahah... quite an exciting journey in her ride.. lolz...

YES! Mr softeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... hahahahahha...


Debbie Yeo Wen Ning! Wanted to post that ugly pic of urs... but i decided not to... hahaha... see I'm so kind hearted... Lolz...

No comments: