Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lost and Found

Monday is a happening day for me... Lost my wallet with all my cash and cards... My supervisor lent me $20 to have my lunch and transport... I think I'm damn worried abt my wallet that i can't even finish my chicken rice... Anyway, I feel very blessed that the taxi uncle returned the wallet to my house... The day is save, thanks to the taxi uncle... At first wanted to reject the offer of the my supervisor, but when she asked me how i going to go home.. Guess what ans i gave her... Me: I can walk home actually... Lolz...

One thing i sld be glad about... My wrk place is not too far from house... Can u imagine i lost my wallet when i'm in changi.... it will be so %#(@&^&*! hahaha...

I enjoyed spending times with my friends... can we have more gatherings... :D

No comments: