Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Stolen and found

I will say something unhappy happen today... My sandals went missing when i placed it outside SL house... SL and sister started their search for my sandals and found one teens wearing the sandals that i lost... They called me and ask whether i got any trademarks on my slipper, but my answer is no... Then i went down to level 2 to find them, confronted the teen 2 times... See through their lies and got back my sandals...

After getting back my sandals, SL and the lian started to argue, and wanted to call the police... The lian called up another guy, this pissed off SL further as the guy argued more... As SL need to go back to the office we ended the matter without alerting the police...

Pondering, am I too kind hearted to let the teens off or am i just too dumb to let them off the hook?

If i alert the police, am i being too harsh on them? I mean I will want ppl to give me 2nd chance if I did something wrong. By not calling the police, am i giving them more chance to do the same thing again?

I hope they will treasure the chance given to them this time round and not repeat it again.

Please leave me some comments about whether I should pursue the matter further by alerting the police. Thanks. ( :

HDB shopping is so @#$%^&*(

No comments: