I feel so wronged right now... the whole thing is just so damn it...
Yea maybe i sld just call the police...
Those kids just don learn their lessons by taking revenge...
ALright being kind hearted at times seems to be a wrong choice...
Now everything seems to be the damn fault of mine. I'm just damn unhappy and sad right now because of what you said.
Do you really think that i will go and get back that damn sandals if I know they will steal urs, or do something nasty to you?
So its now my fault by getting my stuff bk and didnt lodge a report?
If time can turns back, i will choose to forget abt that damn sandals.
To cool down and think about it, do you really think that its because i didnt report the case to the police and caused this situation?
Or is it your harsh tone that created the conflict? and making the situation worsen.
Do you think ppl will be so evil enough to take revenge on you when you give them 2nd chance?
I know you are trying to fight for me. Thus, I choose to keep silient when you are saying I'm in the wrong.
YES! I feel damn wronged right now. Is it my fault to let my sandals kenna stolen?
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment