Tuesday, September 16, 2008

meet ups

Its quite eventful day for me, met wing for dinner at vivo... hahaha... I think I'm too bored... Reason: Travelled for 2 and 1/2 hours to eat BK at vivo, but it's still worth it. :) Went to Toy'R'Us... Took 3 pics and bought 2 water bottles... hahaha...





Met SL at Bishan during the evening time, got tricked to walk to her building! It's quite scary to walk there, for there's no light at one of the path... Not that I afraid of those ghostly things, but as you noe, I got a pair of eyes that doesn't work well in the darkness...

Anyway i trimmed my hair today... :D


Lets create memories for it can be kept. Let my eyes be the camera to capture those beautiful moments. Love ya peepz.


Should i bring my dear lappy over? I'm starting to miss it even b4 i go... OMG

No comments: