Saturday, September 13, 2008

End of work in STAEDTLER

Yesterday, 12 Sep 2008, is my last working day in STAEDTLER, I'm going to miss most of them there... Just a blink of eye and 7months gone. Hope my relationship with them will maintain...
They are such nice ppl... Miss Tan treated me a farewell treat at jack's place, and Miss Chua gave me a hong bao for my trip... Felt so touched... Today Yu Ai auntie is on MC so didnt get to see her... but I confirm will visit them when i come back from my overseas trip... :D

I will be away from Singapore on 18 sep 6 am till 10 Oct 1 am... :D Don't ask me why is it i depart and arrive at such a weird timing, as i also donnoe what is the person that book the ticket is thinking... lolz... (jk only lah... Mr Potter don get offended hor... hahahaha)

Hope papa will give me more money, tight in budget due to from 2 weeks extend till 3 weeks trip! hahaha... Lets pray that it will be a good trip and I can come back in a piece... :S

wheeehaaaaaa... I need more money! wahahhahahahahhahaha

No comments: