OMG! Around 1.5 hours later I will transform from a TEENAGER to young adults! 青春一去不回头!It's really scary that I'm going to hit 20! Faintx... Anyway, life still need to goes on. hahaha... Let me blog my last post as a nineTEEN years old gal.
Time really pass way too fast. Within this 20 years what is the most meaningful things i did? I guess is to join the Vietnam YEP trip and NDP 07 and 08. This 2 event is something i will not forget that i participated in. I hope that I will be able to live my life to the ultimate in next 20 years.
Let me re announce that: I'M a Teenager for last time. hahahaha...
My wish list for my last birthday as a teen:
Lacoste shoes ( white leather )
Lacoste or RL polo tee ( dark brown or grey)
Crumpler (grey) or leather(not pvc) Bag {sld i get this? In doubt}
Renoma wallet(black)
Ray Baan sunglasses
hahahahahha... I know I'm being very exaggerating here, but the above are my materials wants. I shall fufil one of them tml... :D
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment