This week will be the last week of attachment, I don't know what I should feel now... It's really a blessing to be attached to Staedtler as the colleagues here are mainly nice people. I think I'm gonna miss them, especially the 3 ladies that keep taking care of me. BIG THANK YOU TO THEM
The final report need to be hand in, presently feeling frustrated as it seems that I'm not able to complete it. I don't like this! I need to continue to work on the report and my powerpoint slides! I am only having 17 pages right now, and Debbie haven't complete already got 70plus pages. DEBBIE YEO you are STRESSING me so HARD! Hopefully I will be able to do a good job and score well for it. Pray for strength and knowledge be upon me.
Anyway, I went to Night Safari with SL just now, it's unusually quiet between us. Reason: She don't feel like talking. So I just kept my mouth shut. After the Tram Ride her mood swinged~ so we started to talk. Anyway, really want to thanks the Japanese man that help us take our photo. That's really nice of him.
High-lights: I MIGHT be extending my stay in STAEDTLER. We shall see how things goes... :)
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment