OMG! Today is sunday again! Which means tml need to start work again! Sld i be happy or sad? Not too sure... keke... 50/50 i sld say... Looking forward for those good encounters in work...
Let me recall what i did during my weekends... Friday meet van and debb at IMM for dinner... Guess what we eat? Yes! Subway again! when we go there we always go for subway! lolz... After that Vann went off, so debb and I went to watch at ice hockey match, it followed by 2 hrs chat at mac...
My sat i spent the day slp till 3 p.m... played Sims2... Trim my eyebrow and hair... I hate the auntie... She sucks... cut my fringe till so funny!!!
I continued to play sims2 also... Went to sun plaza with my sis, go there to eat mango sunrise... heheheh...
Anyway, Wing Jie Happy BirthDay! (EArly One) Hehehehe.... Glad you blog so often... hahahhaha
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment