All right! Today is my second day of attachment! And I'm late!!! The time there is like 5 mins plus earlier! So fast lah! BUT I'm the third to arrive! lolz... actually there's 2 colleagues smoking downstair... keke...
Today and yesterday was doing the very similar thing... Tagging the price to the pencil and opening loads of pen packages... Tml still got more to open... :s Even though like very manual labor, i still learn something ok! At least i learn the product code! Lolz...苦中作乐
The people there is nice... but ususally the office is quite deserted... haha... the number of staff can be count with my ten fingers.. out of my 10 finger, 3 is sales executive, which means they need to move ard... Kelvin also need to move ard... he is in merchandising... which make the ppl in the office even lesser... -.- i think normally is 6 ppl in the office... haha
The place i work is quite ulu... coz no food can be found unless you go down the moutain... I mean it... its really at the top of the mountain... Shall take a photo of the slope one day! hahaha... So this made me need to 下山 for my lunch, but luckily this 2 days is by car... hahaha... Shopped abit at BBP today... I bought nothing anyway...
I'm given a task list! It looks promising to me... going to do order input... flow chart... STATISTICS etc... i think there's a total of 14 tasks for march... anyway its better than doing nothing...
No comments:
Post a Comment