Im msning with Joyce just now. She asked me whether I'm interested in joining Track and Field. My first reaction will be, i think i will join field or should say i can only join field. Anyway i had decided to join as i really want to play. So I will be going training with her next monday and friday. Hope there will be short distance running and not long one. Phobia of campus run. hahahahah... I went jogging 3 round the track and i almost break my back!! Got very bad backaches....
I will died of running if i ever join track. Since secondary i only took part in 1 track activity, which is the mixed relay, guess what! My team got the first as there is this super fast runner. Hahahhaa... Won the race because of how fast he ran!!
Normally during the school sports day i will take part in 3 event. Shot putt, javelin and discus. All field event. I got 1st in shot putt before and 4th in shot putt and javelin, anyway I'm just trying my luck back then, but the whole thing is enjoyable. Especially when you are able to throw further than your competitors.
Talking about field event i will not forget about my elder sister, she is pro in it. Got individual champions during her Secondary 2 or 3 as she got 3 gold medals if i didn't rmb wrongly. She broke the school shot putt record for lower secondary and i think the record is still there. Aren't she pro? I'm so proud of her. Looking towards her as my role model. Seriously she had been doing great in sports also in academic. Thank you for the "blessings". :D
Ann Jia You for your GOLD IPPT.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment