Friday, March 02, 2007

Grandma got throat cancer... :'(

Today, ann called home, she told me that Ah ma got throat cancer. I'm a bit shock by it, but there's nothing much for me to do. I'm very sad by the truth that she got cancer, i hate the feeling of unable to do anything for her. I fasted today and prayed for her but it seems like nothing is going to happen le, the miracle that I'm expecting.

Ann also say that they going to send Ah ma to a home so that she can be taken care of. I know Ah ma doesn't like to stay in the home, she always wanted to go back to AMK. She even asked me to bring her back to AMK when i visited her. My heart just break when hearing to what she said and asked. She lived in AMK for half of her life and most of her frenz is there, yet because of our selfishness we moved out without considering her. How does she feel when we moved out of AMK? We forgot that she might not be able to adapt.

In the past, she take care of me, but when i grow older i start to drift away from her. Scared and dislike to talk to her. When she called to ask us to bring her to AMK, none of us are willing to go. WHy am i so selfish? How could i forget how she take care of me when i'm young!

Lord, i pray that You give me more time to spend with Ah ma. Give me one more chance to show her my love for her. In Jesus name i pray. Amen

No comments: