From my memory, i'm brought up by Ah ma. I still rmb those days that we are still living in AMK. Times when ah ma cook just porridge and fish, and this fish need to be share among at least 5 ppl. Sometimes, we might not even have fish and other things to go along with the porridge but soya sauce. If i didn't rmb wrgly, ah ma most of the time just ate the porridge. From my view even though its just porridge, i just enjoy it. I don noe why but i just enjoy eating it.
Still rmb those days that we are chased by ah ma with cane in her hand, because we played till past 10pm at the playground. But now ah ma can't even talk properly, not to say move ard. Can i go back to the past, let me have more time.
I regret that i didn't give ah ma enough love, care and concern. God give me more time to spend with ah ma. 因为拥有因此害怕失去。
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment