Sunday, August 05, 2012
today marks my 24
Its been such a long time since my last entry, as today is a special day for myself, I decided that I shall write.
I come to realise as my ages increase, things I ask for seems to be simpler. A meal with friends and family will be nice enough on my birthday. Of course, presents are still very welcome.
Life had not been easy and I start to understand the harshness of life. I had learn to treat people with kindness, but only come to realize that kindness might not be returned with kindness. I wonder why are there people like them, I do complain and hope that those people will just disappear the next day.
However, it seems to be God's will for me to meet those people.
By the way, my bike had been sold on 4 August, because of high maintainece expenses. I felt sad, but I know it will be better that way. Being in debt felt really sucky, sometimes I feel like giving up, but I know thats not the way.
I pray that I will pass through this stages and grow up to be a better person.
I will grow to be a dicipline person.
I love you Jesus and Father God. Please see me through the harshness of life and be with me. Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment