Living a life full of me, myself and I?
Or sharing it with others?
There was once my dream is to travel the world
Now, so what if I travel around the world?
Why do I want to travel?
To experience another country's culture? so what?
To relax myself? Most likely, but i think i turn out more stressful after the trip due to shortage of cash... HAHA...
To help those in the third world country? Yes, would like to do it.
To seek the place where i can fit into? I believe that God had chosen it for me(Singapore)
To impress others? Probably
Traveling is first start off with missionaries, they travel with mission to spread the gospel.
What is the greatest thing you think you had done in your life?
What is your mission when you travel?
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment