Disappointment seems to motivate me and made me more determine in doing things. (=
Anyway, I need to grab a hold of myself now and live my life to its fullness. I hope that she will do the same.
Finally after much struggle I went to sign up for Muay Thai!
And I made a pair of new specs.
I believe I'm going to love my new specs. (=
Im thinking of whether I should take up Jap class?
Should I?
I want to fill up my time, I want to learn new things!
Lets all pray that i will pass my driving test on 31 Dec 2009! Amen!
Say bye to the past and say hello to my new life in the future. I believe that 2010 is going to be a good year~ This time I know its really time to let go, and let God take charge.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jia you!
Post a Comment