My blind spot checked, actions taken
Anyway I doubt you did yours
I'm not One who will just go along with whatever you says or does
Attitude Problem
When ppl attitude me, i will not hold back but retaliate.
Don expect me to keep quiet when scolded dumb
Simply because I'm not.
You may say I had changed, but i will say that this time round is towards the good.
Speaking up for myself, i will not say its bad. And i stopped commenting.
You might think that you are perfect, but thats because others go along with you.
I will say that ears are around. You might forget what you had said, but others don.
I will tell you the same words you gave to me. Don't make unnecessary comments. Not to mention that you are not even involved.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment