Hello~ My current location is at Hoi An, Vietnam Ancient Town.. My butts hurts now so is my skin... I'm burnt... OUch... My butts' hurts becoz of the cycling... zzzz... I prefer riding motorbike! lolz... but because we are budget we can only get bicycle... lolz.. Nothing much to do in this town, will leave for Hue tml morning...
Tonight, the guys going to eat s0mething special... -.- the food is dog meat... Doesn't sounds too good to me! Guess i can only eat veg tonight... hahaha...
One more week to go in Vietnam... :D I'm starting to miss S'pore... hahaha... Or i sld say i miss the ppl in S'pore...
Anyway... The guys got a ti ko face i guess... Got pimp ask them whether they want boom boom boom boom boom... hahahah...
Want come pick me up in Airport? hahaha.. My flight lands at 1am, 10 Oct 2008... :D
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment