Saturday, April 05, 2008

attachment 历险记

Yess! I'm back to blog again... heeeeee... Just some updates of my attactment... After a period of slacking around, i finally get to do something more to logistics...

Previously, I'm constantly doing pricing, recovery of stock and packaging stuff... This week I seems to learnt more things, as the warehouse uncle is not here, i need to get stock on my own... Quite fun to find the goods on my own... hahah... Then i need to do the pricing myself after taking the stock as the Auntie that do pricing is on MC... lolz...

I get to do order input this week... The person that taught me say is easy but i think it's quite ma fan... cause a number of steps is related... Anyway, at least it's something related to logistics i guess... wahhahhahahaha... And guess what, i need to climb ladders to get the product i need this week... and the ladder seems to be unstable with one leg being crooked... -.- I wonder how long it can tahan my weight! lolz...

Dear Ladder, Please don't give away when I'm on you!

No comments: