The craze of me talking about the overseas attachment is bk... I'm really keen to go...
Today, the lecturer had sent us a email to choose our final preference. There are total of 4 company, namely koda(viet), wincor(shanghai), TCL and St anda logistics both in Shenzhen... Anyway i didnt bother about the shanghai and viet de, as im not so interested in going viet and don think i will stand a chance to go shanghai.
I struggled very long before i come into the conclusion of choosing TCl as my first final preference and St Anda as second... I chosen TCL is because i feel that it will help me in my future prospects as its a big company and it provide accomodation... hahahah... looking forward for the selection.
Pray that i will be able to be one of those that go for shenzhen... I'm really keen to go... :)
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment