Today, wing, van, debx and me stayed bk to do our EIS project, and stayed bk till ard 8p.m super late lor... hate to do project in sch till so late... feel quite stress up cause we got so little time but yet nid to do so many things...
I went home by train with deb cause feel super tired... and we actually tok alot abt the sch wrk. cause she looks veri stress up too... haha...
My exam will be ending on Monday 12 Feb.... So cool.. coz when ppl just start on their paper, i will be on the way to my holiday... haha... but the bad thing abt it is we have shorter period of time to study... Really pray hard i will not need to retake any modules for this semester... Must score well for stats test and exam... Dai En Jia you! haha...
I think it's really time for me to get serious with work. I need lots and lots of concentration, give me that Lord.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment